We Need !
Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve low to medium technical and business issues related to related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and /or role-based access control. Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture. Provides end-user support and works on multiple functions of low to medium complexity. Identifies and recommends functional, technicalogical and/or control solutions. May work on one or more projects as part of a Security or Security Risk Management team.
- Detects and identifies vulnerabilities in systems, including but not limited to databases, applications, network elements and devices, and data storage.
- Pursue continuing education to maintain advanced knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in identity management and information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team.
- Assist in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
- Participates in training, for Analysts and Technicians in the IT Security organization.
- Assists management in the definition of cross-platform information security and/or identity management policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts. Participate in the development, and population, of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates technical information to team members.
- Provides identity management advice and support for network systems and applications